Hello everyone, today I am going to be giving you 10 beauty hacks that will make your life a lot easier!
1) My first beauty hack is take off your makeup before getting in the shower. The reason for this is because if you get in the shower whilst still wearing your makeup thinking that it will come off when you cleanse, as the makeup on your face begins to get wet it will seep into your skin leaving you with black heads and pimples.
2) My second beauty hack is for people who get mascara above their eye (like me!) which then results in you ruining your eye makeup. To prevent this place a spoon above your eye, this way the mascara will end up on the spoon and not on your eyelid.
3) If you get clumps of mascara on your eyelashes, once you have applied your mascara use a clean toothbrush and run this through your eyelashes the same way you would a mascara wand and you will be left with clump free eyelashes!
4) If you don’t have any highlighters, use light eyeshadows such as whites and light pinks. This saves you money and your using your eyeshadows for more than one purpose! You can also do this the other way round and use highlighters as eyeshadows!
5) If you are going out somewhere and are wearing perfume and need it to last the day, rub chap stick where you are going to apply the perfume, this will make your perfume stay on for longer.
6) If you have a mascara that is tried up but there is still lots of mascara in the bottle DO NOT THROW IT AWAY! IT CAN BE SAVED! Just place the mascara in a mug of hot water (not boiling though) leave your mascara in there for 5 minutes and after 5 minutes your mascara will be as good as new.
7) If you use cream blushers, apply them before anything else! This will give your blush are more natural look!
8) If you often end up with lipstick on your teeth, after applying your lipstick put your finger in your mouth and close your lips around your finger, you’ll then want to pull your finger out and the lipstick that comes off on your finger is the lipsticks that probably would have ended up on your teeth.
9) In the summer if you are wearing a vest and you can see the bra straps and you don’t have a strapless bra, get a paper clip and attach it to one bra strap then pull the other bra strap to connect it to the paper clip as well and now you wont be able to see the straps!
10) Apply your foundation from the center of your face, if you start from your hairline or jawline it will look like you are wearing a mask and will not look as natural.
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed please give it a like and follow for more weekly blog posts. If you have any beauty hacks, please leave them in the comments below. Lots of love;