Hi guys so today I am going to share with you 10 quick tips about beauty and makeup that you may not know and which we could all probably benefit from.
1) Apply concelear after foundation. This tip is the best tip that I have ever came across, it has made a huge difference on me and I’m sure it will work for you as well.
2) Condition your hair first. By doing this it gives your hair more volume, I have been doing this for about a month and a half and I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair!
3) Everyone hates chipped nail polish so to make it last apply clear nail polish every two days (life saver!)
4) When you first see a sight of a pimple apply tea tree oil to it. This is because tea tree is a natural antiseptic
5) Use sulphate free shampoo. This is because regular shampoo contains sodium lauryl sulphate which is damaging to the hair follicle and can lead to weakened hair structure.
6) If you towel dry your hair DONT RUB IT! This is because it breaks your hair, instead you should pat your hair.
7) Your diet depends on the condition of your hair
8) You should always leave about two fingers from nose where blush starts
9) Replace mascara and eyeliner every 3-4 months because every time you put the wand/pen back in the bottle you are letting bacteria in. Mascara and eyeliner have the shortest shelf life.
10) Use a white eyeliner on your water line to make it look less red.
That’s it guys, I hope you got some good tips and I hope that they helped you. If you have any tips that you would like to share, please feel free to write a comment as I love finding new beauty and makeup tips which can improve my life. Thanks for reading. Lots of love, XxFashionCookiexX.